Monkey’s Guide To Running Like A Princess:
- A princess runs in dresses, skirts or tutus – no shorts and definitely no sweats!
- A princess favors pink in all clothing.
- A princess wears running shoes as long as they are pink and sparkly.
- A princess runs with one hand holding out her skirt as if she is Belle ball-dancing with the Beast.
- A princess is free to take frequent rest breaks and be pushed by her mother/servant (is there a difference?) until she feels up to running again.
- A princess is also free to interrupt a run with a spontaneous ballet recital of sorts.
- A princess can add dancing at any point during a run.
- A princess enjoys a short nap after a long run.