Thank you Kelli, Murees and Lucy!
As a recipient of this award, the rules suggest I thank the person (in this case persons) who gave me the award and link back to them in my post, as well as do the following:
- Tell us seven things about yourself
- Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received an award
7 Things you might not have known about me:
- I’m a vegetarian.
- I’m raising my daughter as a vegetarian.
- I have two cocker spaniels (Dowo, 13, all black) and (Gus, 8, all white with brown freckles).
- The Wizard of Oz scared me as a child. It was a toss up as to which was more terrifying -a tornado or the wicked witch.
- So my parents told me tornados were impossible in WV; consequently, I believed tornadoes were a meteorological impossibility in WV until I was in my twenties.
- My least favorite chore is ironing! I absolutely hate it!
- I get car sick even on short trips, like to the grocery store!
And The Award Goes To…
It’s been several weeks, maybe even months, since I was notified by these generous and fabulous bloggers that I’d received this award and in that time I have barely had time to visit my regular blogs let alone find 15 new ones! So I’m breaking the rules and passing this award along to blogs I’ve been visiting regularly. I’m just passing along the award, though, and not the obligation. Should you wish to pass the award along, please do so with whatever rules you want or with no rules at all!
The Write Soil – For versatility in creativity.
No Clever Craft – For versatility in crafting
Tossing It Out – For versatility in content.
Mercy’s World – For versatility in menu options.